• Recognised Trainer in Psychiatry, University of London. (PhD Examiner, University of London, 1997 - )
• Alternative Dispute Resolution (Mediation) Qualified, 2003
• Member General Medical Council (GMC) Investigation Committee
• Member Academy of Experts Judicial Committee Experts’ Group
• Clinical interests in psychiatry in persistent pain; neuropsychiatry (including sequelae of brain injury); psychopharmacology, especially mood disorders; stress; occupational psychiatry; discrimination (racial and disability) & bullying at work; psychiatric aspects of pain; brain injury and schizophrenia; research bioethics; medical decision making & capacity, obesity and nutrition. Dr Isaac’s book ‘Eat Yourself Happy’ was published by Carroll & Brown (London UK) in 2004. He has been a regular contributor to the Maudsley Prescribing Guidelines and often referees papers for journals and learned societies
• Extensive experience of nearly 25 years as expert witness (Giving Evidence in Court >5 times a year); lectured in UK, USA, Canada, France, Germany, Spain, Japan, Taiwan, Mexico, Turkey, Brazil, Argentina.